Feeling a bit lost, or just want to get the full lay of the land before you go exploring?
Here’s a brief overview of the features on the site and where you can find them.
- Make sure to visit the about page to learn a little more about me, this blog, and why I write.
- The movie reviews are sorted every which way to Sunday: by genre, star rating, release year, and title. Check out the Movie Reviews tab at the top for options.
- Recaps of current episodes are under the TV Recaps tab at the top, and the most recent posts are listed at right in the sidebar. You can also choose a network from the menu if there’s a particular show you’re looking for, or you can check out the 10 Most Wanted page for my current favorites!
- How well do you know your movie history? Check out The Six Degrees of Kevin Bacon posts and play along with me!
- The section at the right, I See 2D People, has all the stats and progress for the blog, weekly shows, overall totals, and upcoming new releases!
- Joss Whedon is sort of a big deal around here, and I found a group of Twitter friends who love him as much as I do! Check out the #Whedony chat Twitter feed on the right hand side, and join in Monday nights at 9 PM ET!
- Check out the feed on the home page “There’s No Business Like Show Business,” as well as the Twitter feed at the right sidebar, #H2E2ndhandnews, for the latest entertainment news on the web.
- Popular posts from the past 30 days or so can be found to the right in the sidebar, and recent posts and movie reviews are displayed on the home page as well as in the sidebar.
- Any special posts regarding upcoming movie and television news, and posts with special news about the blog will be under their respective tabs at the top. Important blog news, such as breaks or announcements, will also publish to the home page for as long as it’s relevant to keep it there.
- If you’re interested in advertising on the blog or contributing a guest post, please visit those pages (also found under the About the Blog tab) to learn more about the options available and policies in place.
- If all else fails, there’s a search box and archives by date in the footer!
If you like reading, feel free to keep up with new posts via Feedly RSS, follow the conversation on Twitter at #H2EMostWanted, #H2Ereviews and #H2E2ndhandnews, or add Constant Writer to your circles on Google +. Thanks for visiting, and happy viewing!
It affects chemicals in the body that are involved in the cause of some types of pain. There are many medicines which give you things you need to be ready on your own terms. What doctors talk about viagra or cialis? It contains Sildenafil. Also known as erectile malfunction is defined as the impossibility to attain an erection suitable for intercourse. Having erectile dysfunction can no doubt complicate dating. Many men take more medicines later in life and some have sexual side effects that will lead to impotence. Some of medications fuel wish. Certain far-famed medicaments can mean screwing with your orgasm. What is the most significant facts you perhaps know know about this?